Expecto Cut-out Lace Transparent and Hot Provocative Nightdress
Seductive sheer lace dress for luxurious and revealing lounging
Scalloped lace trim shows off your cleavage
Whether it's for a quickie cover-up, as part of a seductive strip tease, or just for a spot of sensual relaxation, this lovely bride lacy dress is an absolute essential. Now you can be sultry AND snug.
Sheer butterfly lace in classic jet black falls to your thighs, and offers a glimpse of whatever you choose to wear underneath (we hear that black and White are very in this season). The neckline are trimmed with scalloped floral lace, which flatters and flaunts your cleavage.
Inside the dress, whilst the external thick satin belt pulls you in at the waist for hourglass-loving definition.
Expecto Customer Services Policy
Expecto’s after-sales customer service starting from ships out the item until its arrival at the customer. This customer can apply the refund and return within 7days after the package has delivered.
1. Basic Policies
- After-sales Customer Service
The customer can request a refund within 7 days after the item is delivered due to any quality issue. However, no more refund request will be granted after 7 days.
- SLA Services Agreement
Customer service must respond to a customer request within 24 hours on business days( except holidays)
2. Expecto’s responsibility
Expecto holds full responsibility based on the below scenarios.
- Refund orders initiated by Expecto.
- Items received is different from the description. (In this case, the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Items that are missing parts. ( the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Defective items (the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Items that are damaged during shipping. (the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Items that are different in colors or sizes. (the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Other reasons by Expecto that lead to the refund
Expecto holds no responsibility in the below scenarios.
Based on the below scenarios, the customer bears the risk of any refund order.
- The customer made a wrong order.
- The customer provided wrong or missing information on the mailing address.