Expecto Anal Beads Heart 5.6 Inch
- An ideal first-time anal play toy
- Flexible design works with the contours of your body to maximise pleasure
- Tapered first bead assists easy insertion
- Ergonomic finger loop keeps play safe and makes retrieval simple
Set with the largest bead at the insertion end, with subsequent beads becoming progressively smaller, the anal beads are backwards in formation when compared to traditional anal sex beads. The first bead is tapered to aid easy insertion.
At the point of orgasm, slowly remove the beads. The graduated beads' size stretches you and provides a build up of pleasure and sensations to enhance the intensity and duration of your orgasmic contractions.
Don't forget your fave anal lube for extra slippery sensations.
Expecto Customer Services Policy
Expecto’s after-sales customer service starting from ships out the item until its arrival at the customer. This customer can apply the refund and return within 7days after the package has delivered.
1. Basic Policies
- After-sales Customer Service
The customer can request a refund within 7 days after the item is delivered due to any quality issue. However, no more refund request will be granted after 7 days.
- SLA Services Agreement
Customer service must respond to a customer request within 24 hours on business days( except holidays)
2. Expecto’s responsibility
Expecto holds full responsibility based on the below scenarios.
- Refund orders initiated by Expecto.
- Items received is different from the description. (In this case, the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Items that are missing parts. ( the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Defective items (the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Items that are damaged during shipping. (the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Items that are different in colors or sizes. (the customer will have to provide photos as proof)
- Other reasons by Expecto that lead to the refund
Expecto holds no responsibility in the below scenarios.
Based on the below scenarios, the customer bears the risk of any refund order.
- The customer made a wrong order.
- The customer provided wrong or missing information on the mailing address.