Vibrators produce with porous and non-porous materials. Vibrators are arguably the most common of all adult sex toys. With waterproof variants hitting the market, we can now agree that water-resistant tech is finally being put to exciting use! No offense to other waterproof devices, by the way. Effective as they are, we’ll take a closer look at the components and features of vibrators: materials, sizes, power types, stimulation zones, and the various forms of these adult sex toys. Let's get to that!
Porous materials such as jelly, rubber, PVC, and vinyl are a pain to clean, keeping bacteria locked in. This is toxic and is why non-porous materials are the better option. Non-porous materials such as borosilicate glass, lucite, silicone, and stainless steel are much safer, keeping bacteria exposed enough to be easily wiped away!
Vibrators were originally designed using the same dimensions as the average penis size but this has since changed. Depending on what gets you head over heels, there are vibrators of significantly larger size than most would imagine.
Vibrators come in the major power types as seen below:
- Replaceable batteries
- Rechargeable batteries
- Both replaceable and rechargeable batteries
Having a vibrator with both options is most convenient. Rechargeable vibrators come in second. So, if you have no issue with swapping out batteries once in a while, then you're good to go with the replaceable battery models. Just remember to have backup battery packs in the home; you don't want to be delayed from the action because of a dead battery if you know what I mean!
There are two main zones where vibrators are designed to massage in deriving that much-coveted 5-star pleasure! These include:
Different vibrators stimulate different zones with some being able to stimulate multiple zones. In the next section, we'll be taking a look at the different forms of vibrators and their respective stimulation zones. Then you would be able to remove the ounce of guesswork when choosing what vibrator deserves a spot in your home!
Forms of Vibrators
Vibrators come in different forms and you should make your choice depending on their respective features. The main forms of vibrators are described below:
- Rabbit Vibrators: Rabbit vibrators have two main parts: a thin, longer part that functions as a penetrating G-spot stimulator and a smaller part (sometimes has a rabbit head with ears, literally!) that stimulates the clitoris. Talk about 2-in-1 - Double the stimulation, double the fun!
- Butterfly Vibrators: Butterfly Vibrators are the go-to option in stimulating the entire vagina at one go. Strap-ons and dildo extensions make for an incredible hands-free experience!
- Magic wand Vibrators: While they look nothing like a Harry Potter's wand, they still perform the magic of giving women intense pleasure. Magic wands are penis-shaped and are generally used for external stimulation. Mostly for stimulating the clitoris area but they can cover a broader area.
- Bullet Vibrators: To some, they look more like bullets, to others, eggs. Most commonly designed as silicone sex toys, Bullet vibrators are discreet sex toys that allow for a more on-the-low type of pleasure. This perk is owed to their portability, and it doesn’t stop there, they are perfect for targeted stimulations!
- Remote-control Vibrators: Traditional vibrators would require you to go down below to adjust controls. With remote-control vibrators, you can configure your preferences without having to do that. They are amazing discreet sex toys allowing for sex play even in public.